Artistic metal panels are first sculpted in clay, then cast in zinc through an advanced proprietary process. The panels are reinforced with fiberglass.
Panels are available double-sided, or single-sided. They can be purchased pre-installed as part of a complete door, or by themselves to be installed on existing doors, mounted in furniture or cabinets, or as unique and dramatic wall hangings.
Double-sided panels have a 3/4″ insulation foam core for an effective thermal barrier in doors.
Most panels are 28″x 40″ at their largest and are cut to 25″x 39″ for a standard size door. Commissioned panels can be made as large as 4 x 10.
- All panels are custom sculpted, cast, and plated using a proprietary process
- Over 40 unique artistic scenes to choose from
- Custom Panels also available in any design you can imagine, hand sculpted by our artists
- All panels can be purchased separately as art, or custom framed, on cabinets, islands, doors, etc
- Metal Finish Options (Single, 2-Tone, or Tri-Color):
- Bronze Copper
- Blush Copper
- Standard Panel Sizing:
- 28” x 40” when cast
- 25” x 39” in standard size door
- Standard Pricing for Panels
- Single Sided Panel: $1,995
- Double Sided Panel: $3,695
Doors with Panels
- All doors and artistic panels are custom made by our master craftsmen
- You pick any size and any wood species, and we’ll create the entry of your dreams
- Door sizes and styles can be configured to your preference, including double doors, arch doors, etc. We have a variety of door styles you can choose from, which can be further customized.
- Prices vary based on wood choice, door size, and entry configuration (i.e. sidelights, transoms)
- All standard doors include 2 artistic panels, one on each side of the door, unless otherwise specified
- Here are some of the most popular wood choices and standard door size (3’0” x 6’8”) pricing:
- Alder, Cedar: $6,795
- Reclaimed Douglas Fir, Redwood, Juniper: $7,695
- Maple, Myrtle: $9,295
- Walnut, Highly Figured Maple $12,395