Rustic Artistry’s objective is twofold:
- to promote the genre of handcrafted rustic chic furniture and accessories
- to provide customers with a user-friendly shopping source for the same
I consider artisans for inclusion in Rustic Artistry’s online gallery based on the following criteria:
- Unique designs, the more one-of-a-kind, the better.
- Items should compliment lodge or cabin decor, or for our Rustic Chic Woman category, appeal to women who like rustic chic styles
- Ability to “recreate” a previously made item utilizing similar materials and specs, so that the finished piece is comparable to the one shown on the website
- Have reasonable lead times and ability to ship directly to the customer
- Can supply good quality photos of items, if not already on the artisan’s own website
- Provide wholesale pricing or a commission on established retail prices
In return, Rustic Artistry will promote your work on our website and via email campaigns, Facebook ads and posts, and Pinterest. We provide exposure for your work to interior designers, architects, bloggers, print media, our customer base and homeowners who love the rustic style. To get started, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Type of work you do
Are you currently selling wholesale?
Thank you for your interest in Rustic Artistry. I’ll review your submission and get back to you within a few days.