Craftsmen: Interested in Selling Your Work on Rustic Artistry?
Rustic Artistry’s objective is twofold:
- to support American craftsmen by promoting the genre of handcrafted rustic chic furniture and decor
- to provide customers with a source and point of contact for purchasing custom furniture and decor
I consider artisans for inclusion in Rustic Artistry’s online gallery based on the following criteria:
- Unique designs, the more one-of-a-kind, the better.
- Items should compliment elegant lodge, ranch or cabin decor
- Ability to “recreate” a previously made item utilizing similar materials and specs, so that the finished piece is comparable to the one shown on the website
- Have reasonable lead times and ability to ship directly to the customer
- Can supply good quality photos of items, if not already on the artisan’s own website
- Provide wholesale pricing or other pricing consideration to allow for markup
In return, Rustic Artistry will promote your work on our website, via email campaigns and social media. We provide exposure for your work to interior designers, architects, bloggers, print media, our customer base and homeowners who love the rustic chic style. To get started, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
Type of work you do
Are you currently selling wholesale?
Thank you for your interest in Rustic Artistry. I’ll review your submission and get back to you within a few days.