- Size: Traditional chairs are approx. 42″ wide x 34″ (22” square cushion; each arm is approx 10”). Chair-and-a-half is approx. 53″ wide x 34″ (33” cushion; each arm is approx. 10”)
Top of the line craftsmanship:
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame won’t warp…ever
- No-sag inner springs in the cushions support even your biggest guests
- 8-way hand tied coils, considered the gold standard, distribute your weight across more springs. By not overburdening just a few springs, the seat won’t give out, so you can enjoy your chair for years to come
- Only full grain leather is used, the thickest available. It’s minimally processed so it remains strong and durable yet soft and supple. With proper care it lasts indefinitely.
- 100% aniline dyed leather allows the natural grain and markings to show through
- Cushions are filled with 1.8 density foam — guaranteed for life not to collapse