- End grain boards are approx. 10-11″ x 13-14″.
- Made from mesquite and inlaid with Sleeping Beauty turquoise
- Finished with a beeswax-based protectant which is totally organic and food-safe
- Cutting will not damage the inlay or your knife blade
- Each board is custom made and will have variations in the turquoise pattern to best enhance the grain of that particular piece of wood
- Easy to care for. See How to Clean and Care for Wood Cutting Boards
Turquoise Inlay Cutting Board | End Grain
There’s a good reason why butchers and top chefs prefer to use end grain cutting boards: they are the hardest boards made and can hold up to years and years of use. Our end grain board is made from mesquite wood, which is very hard to begin with, and is inlaid with turquoise from the now closed Sleeping Beauty mine. These are boards that will last a lifetime.
Makes a wonderful wedding gift. Pick up some of our matching turquoise inlaid cheese knives to go with it (or the whole set!)