The Alpine billiard table has a center trestle support with a custom-coped, angled baluster design, reminiscent of the trim on Alpine cottages. The rich walnut stain gives this table an elegant rustic look. See the exceptional quality construction details below.
- The Alpine features logs that are plain-peeled with occasional minor beetle-tracking.
- Side aprons are enhanced with half-log trim that is clean-peeled with a drawknife to reveal the detail of the grain.
- The center trestle features peeled logs angled like the trim on an alpine cottage
- Constructed from fallen lodgepole pine
- AVAILABLE IN 4 LENGTHS: 7′, 8′, Pro 8 and 9′, all of which are built to meet the standards of the Billiard Congress of America. The 8′ length is the most popular size for most residential game rooms.
- Thick hardwood frame is braced and further reinforced by extruded aluminum fasteners
- Frames are leveled top and bottom to ensure that the diamond-honed three-piece 1″ slate lies flat and true to satisfy even the most discriminating player
- The top rails of each billiard table feature an exclusive insert, assuring that the pocket-to-rail connection will last a lifetime
- Cushions are by Olhausen Accufast© for consistent and accurate rebound.
- Each rail is bolted through the slate for maximum rigidity.
- The target sights feature round mother-of-pearl or French-diamond sights of exotic cocabolo hardwood inlaid by hand.
- Choose from a wide selection of pocket styles and colors
- Available in 6 environmentally safe stain colors for a deep satin luster
- Surface is 1″, three-piece, backed slate for a smooth, level playing surface
- Available in a variety of felt colors
- 3 pocket styles available: Fringed, Plain Shield or Faux Weave Shield, in three colors, Light, Medium or Chocolate Brown
- Prices starting at $9,500 for an 8′ table
- Pool tables require professional installation. We will coordinate installation with you.