- The Madison features logs that are plain-peeled with occasional minor beetle-tracking.
- Side aprons are enhanced with half-log trim that is clean-peeled with a drawknife to reveal the detail of the grain.
- Hand peeled log spindles run the length of the table base and across each end
- Constructed from fallen lodgepole pine
- AVAILABLE IN 4 LENGTHS: 7′, 8′, Pro 8 and 9′, all of which are built to meet the standards of the Billiard Congress of America. The 8′ length is the most popular size for most residential game rooms.
- Thick hardwood frame is braced and further reinforced by extruded aluminum fasteners
- Frames are leveled top and bottom to ensure that the diamond-honed three-piece 1″ slate lies flat and true to satisfy even the most discriminating player
- The top rails of each billiard table feature an exclusive insert, assuring that the pocket-to-rail connection will last a lifetime
- Cushions are by Olhausen Accufast© for consistent and accurate rebound.
- Each rail is bolted through the slate for maximum rigidity.
- The target sights feature round mother-of-pearl or French-diamond sights of exotic cocabolo hardwood inlaid by hand.
- Choose from a wide selection of pocket styles and colors
- Available in 6 environmentally safe stain colors for a deep satin luster
- Surface is 1″, three-piece, backed slate for a smooth, level playing surface
- Available in a variety of felt colors
- 3 pocket styles available: Fringed, Plain Shield or Faux Weave Shield, in three colors, Light, Medium or Chocolate Brown
- Prices starting at $9,500 for an 8′ table
- Pool tables require professional installation. We will coordinate installation with you.
Rustic Pool Table | The Madison
The Madison billiard table was inspired by the construction methods of the pioneers of the old west. Lodgepole pine spindles connect the legs, and half round trim encircles the playing surface for a clean-lined rustic look in your game room. See the exceptional quality construction details below.