This style goes by several names, including Mission, Craftsman and Arts and Crafts, but regardless of which term you use, the clean lines, fine craftsmanship and warm glow that comes through the mica shade makes them a lovely addition to any room. The floor lamp works well next to a sofa or chair, or lighting up a dark corner of a room.
- Hand crafted from quarter-sawn white oak, one of the defining features of the original Arts & Crafts movement
- Boards are cut at a 90-degree angle from the growth rings, which creates the beautiful striated grain pattern visible in the wood
- 2″ base weighs in a almost 5 pounds for excellent stability
- Shade panels are made from genuine amber mica – beautiful both on and off
- Takes 2 60-watt bulbs or equivalent; turn on one or both to suit your mood
- Smooth pull chain action for easy on/off
- Available with optional real acorn pulls and oak leaf medallion for extra rustic flair
- 60″ high with 24″ shade
- It will ship carefully packed to your doorstep. The lamp will ship in two separate boxes. Assembly is easy–the corbels and the shade get attached to the base using several small screws and instructions provided.
See our Guide to Choosing the Right Light Bulbs for your Mica Lamp Shade for guidelines and recommendations