This style goes by several names, including Mission, Craftsman and Arts and Crafts, but regardless of which term you use, the clean lines, fine craftsmanship and warm glow that comes through their mica shades makes them a lovely addition to any room. The double pedestal model looks particularly good as a desk lamp.
- Hand crafted from quarter-sawn white oak, one of the defining features of the original Arts & Crafts movement
- Boards are cut at a 90-degree angle from the growth rings, which creates the beautiful striated grain pattern visible in the wood
- Shade panels are made from genuine amber mica – beautiful both on and off
- Takes 4 40-watt bulbs or equivalent; turn on as many as you like
- Smooth pull chain action for easy on/off
- Available with optional real acorn pulls and oak leaf medallion for extra rustic flair
- 20″ high with 30″ x 21″ shade
See our Guide to Choosing the Right Light Bulbs for your Mica Lamp Shade for guidelines and recommendations
This light will be custom made for you. The lead time will vary based on the current workload of the craftsman for existing orders. Typical lead time is approximately 10-12 weeks.