This style goes by several names, including Mission, Craftsman and Arts and Crafts, but regardless of which term you use, the clean lines, fine craftsmanship and warm glow that comes through their mica shades makes them a lovely addition to any room. This petite lamp provides is good for small spaces.
- Size 15″ square x 19″ high; base is 7″
- Hand crafted from quarter-sawn oak, one of the defining features of the original Arts & Crafts movement
- Boards are cut at a 90-degree angle from the growth rings, which creates the beautiful striated grain pattern visible in the wood
- Shade panels are made from genuine amber mica – beautiful both on and off
- 40 watt bulb recommended (best as an accent lamp, not a task lamp)
- Available with option oak leaf medallion